As He Is - 1 John 4:17
Our heart and mandate is to simply equip, active and release the saints. Intentionally seeing sons & daughters awakened by truth and intimacy, knowing their righteous identity in Christ, and responding to the call of discipling nations.
We see a generation rising up to be as bold as lions, knowing who and whose they are. Being sent out to bring heaven to earth, by demonstrating the reality of the 'Gospel of the Kingdom' through the finished work of the cross; with signs, wonders and miracles following.
Jesus was never the exception, but the example...illustrating what it looks like to walk in right relationship with the father (love, power and authority).
Invite / Contact Jason
March 7 - Ballarat 3pm & 7:00pm (United by Glory).
March 14 - Melbourne (Full Gospel Australia : State Leaders Conference).
March 21 - Brisbane (Glory City Church).
March 22 - Ipswich (Tivoli Miracle Centre).
* Know God : this is eternal life...beyond just believing - deep intimacy and true sonship.
* Become Love : freedom in its absolute fullest - continual encounter with the fathers heart.
* Live Like Jesus : a renewed mind, righteous identity and a transformed life...the new creation - co-crucified, buried and resurrected.
* Host His Presence : the glory realm...healing, deliverance, signs, wonders and miracles - moving as one with the Holy Spirit.
* Heaven Invading Earth : the gospel of the kingdom and five fold governance - the spiritual dimension of righteousness, peace and joy.
40 Day Devotional
About Jason Harrison
Jason is zealous for revival, transformation and reformation. Choosing to give his life to see the body come to maturity, and into the full stature and measure of Christ.
In 2017, Jason along with a small team pioneered 'New Nature Church' (an apostolic / 5 fold ministry hub), and established the 'As He Is' School. Jason has been in ministry for over 16 years, is relationally connected to the 'Glory City Network' and ordained as a minister by the 'Full Gospel Churches of Australia'.
Jason lives in Bendigo, Australia with his wife Rachel and their two children Judah Sunday and Abigail Lula.